Masters of Digital 2022: Europe´s Digital Moment
Masters of Digital returns on 3 February 2022 in a hybrid format, both in Brussels and online.
This is Europe’s chance to lead, as we move beyond the recovery into the Digital Decade. From artificial intelligence to the Internet of Things, Europe is showing the way when it comes to regulating emerging technologies.
Join Europe’s premier digital policy conference, where a series of live debates will tackle these questions and more:
- What role for AI in transforming the way we do business?
- How can we use data to improve our lives?
- How can we make sure that the digital world is secure from cyberthreats?
- What needs to be done to trigger the green technological revolution?
- How can we work with our top international partners to find solutions that work across borders?
And finally, Europe’s most promising young company will be crowned as the next Future Unicorn.
Registration, as always, is free, but physical places are limited.